Baseball Camp pres. by Capital BlueCross
Our 2018 baseball camp dates have been set. Check below for details on our three camps.
Information on 2018 Youth Baseball Camps presented by Capital BlueCross at Coca-Cola Park.
The camps will run from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for all days of the session. Baseball related activities will run from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. with lunch taking place from 12-12:30 p.m. Boys and girls of all skill levels will have the chance to learn baseball and fundamentals from the future stars of the Philadelphia Phillies. Past camp instructors have included Rhys Hoskins, Cameron Perkins, Scott Kingery and others! Each day, members of the IronPigs coaching staff and select IronPigs players will teach the basics of the game and help all campers become better ballplayers! Click here to sign up.
2018 Camp Options:
- Camp 1 (Ages 7-8): June 12-14. Camp Group Night, June 13.
- Camp 2 (Ages 9-10): June 26-28. Camp Group Night, June 27
- Camp 3 (Ages 11-13): July 24, 26-27. Camp Group Night, July 26
2018 Baseball Camps included the following:
- Instruction on baseball fundamentals from Lehigh Valley IronPigs players and coaches
- Two (2) tickets to a selected IronPigs game during your camp
- A daily lunch during each day of camp
- On-field recognition prior to IronPigs games on your camp group night
- Official 2018 Camp T-Shirt
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are Boys and Girls welcome? Yes! All children ages 7 to 13 are encouraged to participate.
- Does skill level matter? No, this camp is designed to help kids at all levels improve their baseball fundamentals.
- What should campers bring? A baseball glove, bat, water bottle and cleats. Please make sure your child has their name labeled on all of their materials.
- What if it rains during camp? Camp will go on rain or shine.
Additional questions? Fill out the form below and a representative will respond to your inquiry within one business day.