Baseball Camp pres. by Capital BlueCross
Sign-ups are now underway for the 2017 Youth Baseball Camp presented by Capital BlueCross! Make sure to sign up early because each camp is limited to 110 children and each is expected to sell out.
Sign-ups are now underway for the 2017 Youth Baseball Camp presented by Capital BlueCross at Coca-Cola Park!
The camps will run from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for all days of the session. Boys and girls of all skill levels will have the chance to learn baseball and fundamentals from the future stars of the Philadelphia Phillies. Each day, members of the IronPigs coaching staff and select IronPigs players will teach the basics of the game and help all campers become better ballplayers!
2017 Camp Options:
- Camp 1 (Ages 7-8): June 27-29 (Group Night on Thursday, June 29th)
- Camp 2 (Ages 9-10): July 26-28 (Group Night on Thursday, July 27th)
- Camp 3 (Ages 11-13): August 8-10 (Group Night on Thursday, August 10th)
2016 Baseball Camp is $165 per camper and includes the following:
- Instruction on baseball fundamentals from Lehigh Valley IronPigs players and coaches
- Two (2) tickets to a selected IronPigs game during your camp (Camp #1, June 29th; Camp #2, July 27th; Camp #3, August 10th)
- A daily lunch during each day of camp
- On-field recognition prior to IronPigs games on your camp group night
- Official 2017 Camp T-Shirt
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are Boys and Girls welcome? Yes! All children ages 7 to 13 are encouraged to participate.
- Does skill level matter? No, this camp is designed to help kids at all levels improve their baseball fundamentals.
Additional questions? Fill out the form below and a representative will respond to your inquiry within one business day.