Baseball Camp pres. by Capital BlueCross
Check back at a later date for information on 2018 Youth Baseball Camps presented by Capital BlueCross.
Information on 2017 Youth Baseball Camps presented by Capital BlueCross at Coca-Cola Park.
The camps will run from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for all days of the session. Boys and girls of all skill levels will have the chance to learn baseball and fundamentals from the future stars of the Philadelphia Phillies. Each day, members of the IronPigs coaching staff and select IronPigs players will teach the basics of the game and help all campers become better ballplayers!
2017 Camp Options:
- Camp 1 (Ages 7-8)
- Camp 2 (Ages 9-10)
- Camp 3 (Ages 11-13)
2017 Baseball Camps included the following:
- Instruction on baseball fundamentals from Lehigh Valley IronPigs players and coaches
- Two (2) tickets to a selected IronPigs game during your camp
- A daily lunch during each day of camp
- On-field recognition prior to IronPigs games on your camp group night
- Official 2017 Camp T-Shirt
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are Boys and Girls welcome? Yes! All children ages 7 to 13 are encouraged to participate.
- Does skill level matter? No, this camp is designed to help kids at all levels improve their baseball fundamentals.
Additional questions? Fill out the form below and a representative will respond to your inquiry within one business day.